St. Leonard's Church with the Alms House at 1 Church Lane also in the picture. Post 1868 as the extension is visibly blending in.
St. Leonard's Church with the bus stop in the foreground. Looking down Laughton Road, the Alms House to the left. Again post 1868.
In the days before the bus stop and / or the Lock-up. Notice the post box in the boundary wall. The extension of the Chancel could be quite recent circa 1868 as the cross marking the end of the church as it was is still visible and the ridge tiles on the extension are different.
The extension to the right has now been added.
Church choir of days gone by